Haskap Custard Clafouti
Wow your guests with this super easy french inspired purple haskap, sweet and creamy treat.
What You Need
1 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup warm melted honey
3 large eggs (preferably duck)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups haskap berries
2 teaspoon powdered sugar
Steps to Make
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix well, all ingredients except haskap and powdered sugar.
3. Pour mix into a greased 9-inch pie pan or cupcake liners.
4. Place haskap berries into mix.
5. Bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm. Store refrigerated.
Serves 4-6 people
Enjoy this creamy sweet-crisp haskap dessert that melts in your mouth.