Baked Brie feat. Garlic Haskap Rosemary
Amaze your friends with this simple but scrumptious melted cheese appetizer. Enjoy!
What You Need
1 brie cheese round
2 cloves of gourmet garlic
1 sprig of fresh rosemary herb
1/4 cup of haskap topping or raw honey
Steps to Make
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius
2. Slice the brie round, horizontally into three pieces so that there is a top, middle, and bottom layer
3. Crush fresh garlic cloves (with skin removed) and spread it over the bottom layer
4. Chop the rosemary and sprinkle it also on the bottom layer
5. Place the middle layer on top of the bottom
6. Spread the haskap topping or raw honey on top of the middle layer
7. Place the last layer on top
8. Move the stacked brie round onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or dish.
9. Bake for 20 mins or until the cheese begins to melt but not fall apart.
10. Serve with crackers or baguette slices
Servings 2-4 people
Enjoy this creamy melted cheese dish with it's soft garlic flavour, rosemary scent and sweetness of haskap or honey.